The GA DOE Credit Recovery Program is an opportunity for a student to retake a course in which he/she previously was not academically successful in earning credit towards graduation.
● Credit Recovery courses are designed to be on a flexible schedule and are not facilitated by a teacher.
● Credit Recovery options allow students who have completed seat time and calendar requirements to earn credit based on competency of the content standards.
● Credit Recovery courses are complete courses, aligned to state standards, for which the student will demonstrate mastery before receiving a grade.
● The Credit Recovery program offers core courses and limited electives required for graduation from a Georgia public high school.
● While the program is provided free to participating Georgia public high schools students for all first time enrollments, the local school will incur a fee for re-enrollments, which may, in turn, be passed on to students.
● The Georgia Credit Recovery Program is now available to Georgia private high school students for a fee.
For general information questions about The Georgia Credit Recovery Program, you can contact us at email@example.com